Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Who I Am

I think it is best that I explain myself, I like to get to know people so I extend the same curtsey to others.

Name: Shawn M. Griffiths
Birthday: 08-22-1986
Location: Texas
Eye Color: Bluish-Green
Hair Color: Blonde
Height: 5'11''
Weight: 190
Relationship Status: Straight, Single
Current School: University of North Texas
Area of Study: Film and Philosophy

Interests: Music, Movies, hanging with friends, philosophy, travel, writing, random things.

Political Views: Conservative, and I mean a real conservative not these asshole Republicans that call themselves conservatives. I'm talking about a Capitalistic minded, small government wanting, strict constitutionalist. Religion and morals have no place in legislation in my book, leave that up to the individual.
Key Political Views:
Abortion - against it, but there are some special circumstances that might be lenient towards, but the decision should be either mutual amongst the man and the women or decided by a judge.

Death Penalty - for it, I think they should expand the death penalty to sex offenders too.

Gay Marriage - I can't say that I agree with it, but I believe in limited government and that means that I believe that what people do in the privacy of their own homes or their lives is their business

Illegal Immigration - they're law breakers, deport the ones here and strengthen boarder security. I don't have a problem with those who are her legally, they have respected our legal system and want only to have a better life, which is what our country is all about, but we are a nation of laws and we are a country that teaches that no man is above the law. 17 of the 19 hijackers of 9/11 were here illegally.

Flag Burning - If you don't like this country then get the fuck out

-------------------------------------------------------------------


"God and Texas----Victory or Death"

I fear nothing and regret less

The past is the past, don't let it consume you.


-------------------------------------------------------------------

Favorite Movies:
1. Pulp Fiction
2. The Shawshank Redemption
3. The Crow
4. American History X
5. Fight Club

Favorite Music:
1. Cocaine Blues - Johnny Cash
2. Aerials - System of a Down
3. Free Bird - Lynyrd Skynyrd
4. No Sleep Till Brooklyn - Beastie Boys
5. Brain Stew - Green Day

Bands:
1. Eagles
2. System of a Down
3. The Offspring
4. Lynyrd Skynyrd
5. Red Hot Chili Peppers
tied 5. Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers

Favorite Shows:
1. Family Guy
2. House
3. Entourage
4. Late Night with Conan O'Brien
5. My Name is Earl

1 Comments:

Blogger Manish Ganguly said...

dude, u gave all mundane details leaving out details like when and to whom u lost virginity, the score card etc etc....o:)

Regards,

VT
Ninjawannarock@blogspot.com

12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home