Monday, June 26, 2006

Spiraled Depths of Time

"Down once more
to the dungeon
of my black despair!
Down we plunge
to the prison
of my mind!"

I need a more steady job. The manager of Wolf Camera called me asking if I was still interested in a job. I of course told him yes. He said he was going to get some things together and the we'd set up an interview. This was last Monday. I called him Friday thinking maybe I misunderstood what he had said. He told me that I would hear from him later that evening. Bastard never called me. What an asshole.

I am a person who loves to come across irony, and for some reason I was thinking about irony today while I was working. I started to think about Jesus, and the irony of his death. I mean think about it, Jesus was a carpenter and he died from being nailed to two pieces of wood. I mean that is pretty ironic.

I'm counting the days before school starts as the summer slips away faster and faster down the spiraled depths of time.

Time, that's all we have.
Time to rejoice,
And Time to despair.
Time for family,
And time for friends.
Time for war,
And time for peace.
Time to think,
And time to dream.
Time to live,
And time to die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home