Monday, June 12, 2006

A Lifestyle is a Terrible Thing to Waste

The season premiere of entourage was great. I can tell that this is going to be an awesome season. Maybe Jeremy Piven could actually win at next years Emmy's.

Dane Cook's Tourgasm is so freakin great. This guy is the best comedian in the business today.

Going to apply at Chedders tomorrow, Salt Grass fell through the roof. Crossing my fingers that I can score a job to make up for my temp job. I could really use the money. Not just for fun, but for school.

God! Part of me wants school to start.

I still have not been assigned a room or roommate for next year.

I need a job to save up for an apartment. Maybe I can move out after the fall semester.

"It's much better to face these things with a sense of poisoned rationality"

Panic at the Disco! Is one of the best freakin bands in the world.

I've started on my book. The only thing is that it is a little mixed up, and what I mean by that is I am not writing the book in order. Instead I am writing segments as they come to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home